Regulation of the 8th China(Nanning)-ASEAN
Xiangqi International Invitational Tournament
1. Guided by: Chinese Xiangqi Association
2. Hosted by: Nanning Sports Bureau, Nanning Sports Federation
3. Organized by:Nanning Sports Administration and Training Center, Nanning Xiangqi Association
4. Time: October 16th –19th, 2016
5. Location:Yongjiang Hotel, Nanning, Guangxi, P.R.China
1) International Group: IndividualEvent
2) Open Group: IndividualEvent
1) International Group: The participating players only come from Hong Kong SAR, Macao SAR, Chinese Taipei, other overseas countries and the invited 10 ASEAN countries.
2)Open Group: All Chinese mainland Xiangqi enthusiasts that are over the age of 16 years, physical health (over the age of 65 years should have the health examination certificate of the county level’s hospital) for this tournament and have the legal identity certificate (ID) can participate in. Non Chinesemainland players can participate inthe Open Group Event.
3) One player can only participate in one group event.
8. Competition Rules:
1) International Group
a. The events complywith Asian Chinese Chess Rules.
b. The event will be ranked according to their accumulative scores of all 7 rounds of contest.
c. Match Time: there is a basic time of 50 minutes for each playerin every inning, and 20seconds will be given back for each step and recorded.
2) Open Group
a. The events complywith the latest Chinese Chess RulesbyChina Xiangqi Association.
b. The event has two stages: Preliminary and Final. For the Preliminary, all of participants will be ranked according to their accumulative scores. There have 9 rounds and rank from the highest score to the lowest. The top 8 go into the Final. The Final will eliminate players until decide the championship.
c. Match Time of Preliminary: there is a basic time of 30 minutes for each playerin every inning, and 10seconds will be given back for each step.
d. Match Time of Final:there is a basic time of 40 minutes for each playerin every inning, and 20seconds will be given back for each step and recorded.
9. Ranking and Awards:
1) International Group: the top 8 of individual event will be awarded. The Organization awards(RMB, After-tax): 15000 RMB for the 1st place, 10000 RMB for the 2nd place, 8000 RMB for the 3rd place, 5000 RMB for the 4th place, 2000 RMB for the 5th place andthe 6th place respectively, 1000 RMB for the 7th placeandthe 8th place respectively.
2) Open Group: the top 22 of individual event will be awarded. The Organization awards(RMB, After-tax): 25000 RMB for the 1st place, 12000 RMB for the 2nd place, 10000 RMB for the 3rd place, 6000 RMB for the 4th place, 5000 RMB for the 5th place. 4000 RMB for the 6th place, 3000 RMB for the 7th place, 2500 RMB for the 8th place, 2000 RMB for the 9th place, 1500 RMB for the 10th place, 1200 RMB for the 11th place, 1000 RMB for the 12th place, 900 RMB for the 13th place, 800 RMB for the 14th place, 750 RMB for the 15th place, 700 RMB for the 16th place, 650 RMB for the 17th place, 600 RMB for the 18th place, and 500 RMB for the 19thplace to 22ndplace.
3) The top 6 winners will be awarded plaques.
4) The ranking from 7 to 22 winners will be awardedcertificates.
5) International Group will be incorporated into the Open Group if the registration less than 10 players.
1) The playerswho take part in the eventshould be in good health.
a. Open Group: the name, ID number and telephone number should be required to submit when you entry and the event service fee of 100 RMB per person is supposed to be paid at the same time. Every National Woman Master participating will obtain allowance of 500 RMB per person (10 persons limit). The total of participants is limited to 120.The entering shall be deemed to be successful if the fee is received by the deadline. The participants have to buy Accident Insurance (including during the tournament and commuting), and show the insurance policy upon registration. The following registration contact:
Address: Nanning Xiangqi Association, No.62, Taoyuan Road, Nanning, Guangxi, P.R.China.
Post code: 530021
Contact person: Mr. Liang Kunjia
Payee: Huang Jiamin
Account: Chengbei Branch Selling Area of Nanning, China Construction Bank
Bank: 6217 0033 7000 2169 405
Cell-phone of the Payee: Mr. Huang Jiamin, +86-13457089887
After the remittance, please check withtelephone or message and please show the remittance certificate upon registration.
b. International Group:
Address: Nanning Sports Administration and Training Center, the 8th floor of Aoti Hotel, No.60-8, Taoyuan Road, Nanning, Guangxi, P.R.China.
Post code: 530021
Contact person: Mr. Yang Yibin
3) The entering shall be deemed to be void if the player does not entry by October 10th, 2016.
Pleasearrive at Yongjiang Hotel (Nanning, Guangxi, China) service desk with the validID cardbefore 19:00 on October 15th, 2016. The overdue player will not be arranged event.
1) The expenses of food, accommodation and local transportation of one player from invited country will be covered by the Organizing Committee. The expenses of supernumerary players and other overseas players shall be borne by themselves.
2) All expenses of Open Group players shall be borne by themselves.
3) Reception: For International Group, the Organizing Committee before and after the tournament will arrange free shuttle buses to pick upand send offat the Nanning airport or railway station. The players who need this service please inform the Organizing Committee 2 days in advance. In advance or late arrivals’ transportation expenses shall be borne by themselves.
4) Reference prices of the hotels:
a. Five-star hotels: 270 RMB per night(standard room with breakfast)
b. Commonhotels: 180-230 RMB per night
c. Business Hotel: 120-180 RMB per night
October 15th before 19:00 Check in 20:00-21:00 TechnicalMeeting
October 17th 21:30 the end ofPreliminary of Open Group (Awards and departure for Open Group players who did not enter the top eight ).
October 19th Awards banquet, all players of International Group and the top 8 winners of Open Group can participate in.
October 20th Departure
14.Please pay attention to the announcementofthe Organizing Committeeto catch related rules.
15.Playerspleaseattend the activitieswith the formal clothes.
16. All rights to the Regulations are reserved by the Organizing Committee, and matters uncovered in the Regulations will be further notified in due course.