1. Guided by: Chinese Xiangqi Association
2. Hosted by: Nanning Sports Bureau, Nanning Sports Federation
3. Organized by: Nanning Sports Administration & Training Center, Guangxi Xiangqi Association, Nanning Xiangqi Association
4. Time and Location: October 26th –30th, 2015, Yongjiang Hotel, Nanning, Guangxi, P.R.China
1) International Group: Individual Event
2) Open Group: Individual Event
1) International Group: The participating players only come from Hong Kong SAR, Macao SAR, Chinese Taipei, other overseas countries and the invited 10 ASEAN countries.
2) Open Group: All Chinese mainland Xiangqi enthusiasts that are over the age of 16 years, physical health (over the age of 65 years should have the health examination certificate of the county level’s hospital) for this tournament and have the legal identity certificate (ID) can participate in. Non Chinese mainland players can participate, but each player can only participate in the one group.
7. Competition Rules:
1) International Group
a. The events comply with Asian Chinese Chess Rules.
b. The event will be ranked according to their accumulative scores of all 7 rounds of contest.
c. Match Time: there is a basic time of 60 minutes for each player in every inning, and 20 seconds will be given back for each step.
2) Open Group
a. The events comply with the latest Chinese Chess Rules by China Xiangqi Association.
b. The event will be ranked according to their accumulative scores of all 11 rounds of contest.
c. Match Time: there is a basic time of 40 minutes for each player in every inning, and 10 seconds will be given back for each step.
8. Ranking and Awards:
1) International Group: the top 8 of individual event will be awarded. The Organization awards(RMB, After-tax): 10000 RMB for the 1st place, 8000 RMB for the 2nd place, 6000 RMB for the 3rd place, 4000 RMB for the 4th place, 2000 RMB for the 5th place and the 6th place respectively, 1000 RMB for the 7th place and the 8th place respectively.
2) Open Group: the top 18 of individual event will be awarded. The Organization awards(RMB, After-tax): 20000 RMB for the 1st place, 10000 RMB for the 2nd place, 8000 RMB for the 3rd place, 6000 RMB for the 4th place, 5000 RMB for the 5th place. 4000 RMB for the 6th place, 3000 RMB for the 7th place, 2500 RMB for the 8th place, 2000 RMB for the 9th place, 1500 RMB for the 10th place, 1200 RMB for the 11th place, 1000 RMB for the 12th place, 900 RMB for the 13th place, 800 RMB for the 14th place, 750 RMB for the 15th place, 700 RMB for the 16th place, 650 RMB for the 17th place, and 600 RMB for the 18th place.
3) The top 6 winners will be awarded plaques.
4) The ranking from 7 to 18 winners will be awarded certificates.
5) International Group will be incorporated into the Open Group if the registration less than 10 players.
1) The players who take part in the event should be in good health.
a. Open Group: a fee of 100 RMB per person is supposed to be paid by participating open group. The total of participants is limited to 120. The entering shall be deemed to be successful if the fee is received by the deadline. The participants have to buy Accident Insurance (including during the tournament and commuting), and show the insurance policy upon registration. The following registration contact:
Address: Nanning Xiangqi Association, No.62, Taoyuan Road, Nanning, Guangxi, P.R.China.
Post code: 530021
Contact person: Mr. Liang Kunjia
Payee: Huang Jiami
Account: Chengbei Branch Selling Area of Nanning, China Construction Bank
Bank: 6217 0033 7000 2169 405
Cell-phone of the Payee: Mr. Huang Jiamin, +86—771—18589911287
After the remittance, please check with telephone or message and please show the remittance certificate upon registration.
b. International Group:
Address: Nanning Sports Administration & Training Center, Aoti Hotel, No.60-8, Taoyuan Road, Nanning, Guangxi, P.R.China.
Post code: 530021
Contact person: Mr. Yang Yibin
3) The entering shall be deemed to be void if the player does not entry by September 30th, 2015.
Please arrive at Yongjiang Hotel (Nanning, Guangxi, China) service desk before 16:00 on October 25th, 2015.
1) The expenses of food, accommodation and local transportation of one player from invited country will be covered by the Organizing Committee. The expenses of supernumerary players and other overseas players shall be borne by themselves.
2) All expenses of Open Group players shall be borne by themselves.
3) Reception: For International Group, the Organizing Committee before and after the tournament will arrange free shuttle buses to pick up and send off at the Nanning airport or railway station. The players who need this service please inform the Organizing Committee 2 days in advance. In advance or late arrivals’ transportation expenses shall be borne by themselves.
4) During the tournament, free local tourism will be arranged by the Organizing Committee for the overseas players. If the domestic players want to participate in, the expenses shall be borne by themselves.
5) Reference prices of the hotels:
a. Five-star hotels: 250 RMB per night(with breakfast)
b. Common hotels: 180-230 RMB per night
c. Business Hotel: 120-180 RMB per night
October 25th before 16:00 Check in 20:00-21:00 Technical Meeting
October 29th 18:30 Awards Banquet all players of International Group and the top 6 winners of Open Group can participate in.
October 30th Departure
13. Please pay attention to the announcement of the Organizing Committee to catch related rules.
14. Players please attend the activities with the formal clothes.
15. Matters uncovered in the Regulations will be further notified in due course.
16. All rights to the Regulations are reserved by the Organizing Committee.